Saturday, June 20, 2009

Longing for More...

Not sure of why... somehow.. my blog which i actually abandoned it for qutie sometime, i feel like dropping by to pen things down...

Today i went thru few blogs, in this particular blog, the blogger actually posted a song --> Hillsong - Hosanna... And there i go, clicked on it and waited for the loading to be done...

I started to listen, and when it reaches the "bridge" where my tears start to flow...

"Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me

Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I walk from earth into
Eternity"

This ain't my 1st time listening to this song, but today somehow i teared for this song... maybe it has been really awhile since i experienced the touch from "You"...

No comments: