Friday, November 28, 2008

A Miracle Day...




3 Days ago, which is wednesday, 26NOV2008,


Started a day with lots of hassels, been through something that how i wish i could turn back the time, anyhow thanks to few of them which trying their best to console and cheer me up... When i went back, me and my friend was chatting and spit out our problems and we remembered of a joke where one of her friend...


Story goes this-->


Before accepting Christ, he was feeling boring over Bible class, reading Bible, praying and etc... so He actually tell God, if You are REAL, why don;t You jsut prove to me, and there and then, he cried non stop withouht knowing why when ppl asked him... ( 3 of us laugh in the room after listening to Janice's story)

After listening to this, i was seriously crying out to GOD, if you are real, if this is Your will and Your plan for me, just show it to me in wahtever ways!!!
Right after this, 5pm, we are having CF combined meeting and i'm serving as pianist, after the worship and the game sessions, it's Joel's turn of sharing, and he actually shared on the topic of God's will for US!!! I was surprised and shocked, and i listened carefully every single points that JOel bring out, and i know God really speak to me... i'm touched at that poin of time... I realised that God nvr forsake me, He's my shelter and my strength... AMEN!!! (>.<)

Somehow, things happen in d afternoon, night carrys on with PArt 2, so in deed i was still end the day with a moody night, full of guilts. Luckily with the presence of my 2 friends, Ryan & Nie, in the yumcha session, started with lots of jokes and teasing each other and crapping, ended up consolate me and cheer me up, Thanks to them... Really appreciate them...

No comments: